Write For Us
Hello! Since you are here, chances are you would like to contribute an article to Digital Squad Blog. Well, we’d be glad to have you as a guest writer!
Before you start working on your Digital Squad article, would love to give you some idea about what topics we write about, what’s our quality standard, and what’s the process. Let’s go.
Topics we cover on Digital Squad Blog:
- Digital marketing
- Performance marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Content marketing and content writing
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- B2B marketing and lead generation
- Conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Anything else that makes sense in the digital marketing world
Digital Squad Guest Blog Guidelines
Few things to keep in mind while writing for Digital Squad Blog:
- Content length: At least 800 words.
- Ensure content is at least 95% original. Feel free to use up to 5% for quotes from external sources.
- The purpose of the Digital Squad Blog is to educate. No promotions, please.
- Please attribute all the data, statistics, and other material used in the article by linking to the source.
- Please proofread your content using a tool like Grammarly.
- Maintain good readability, feel free to use a free tool like Hemingway Editor for help with editing!
Digital Squad Guest Blog Contribution Process
Submit your blog ideas
First, please drop an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Guest Blog Proposal for Digital Squad” along with the following details:
- Your name
- How did you find out about Digital Squad
- Why do you want to write for Digital Squad Blog
- Your guest blog idea(s)
- Links to your already published work
For faster approvals, please submit ideas and topics that are not already published on Digital Squad Blog.
Submit a full draft of your article
After we receive your email, you will hear back from us within a week with the status update on your request. If one of your blog ideas is approved, you can please go ahead and submit the following:
- The full draft of the blog
- Your author bio in up to 280 characters
- Your profile photo
- Link to one of your social media profiles
Editorial review and publishing
Once we receive your article draft, our team will review it. During the review, the Digital Squad team can:
- Remove or edit any part of the article as may be necessary, including links
- Make any other changes as may be required to improve the article
- Resend the article to you requesting certain changes in the article
Please note that we take the quality of our content very seriously and respect every second our visitors spend with us. If an article doesn’t adhere to our quality standards, we reserve the right not to publish it. Also, once an article is approved and published, it shall not be deleted.
Get started: Send us your pitch!
So, what are you waiting for? Do send your Guest Blog Pitch to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to read your next best article and get some fresh perspective.